Reset waste ink pad counter epson CX7300, CX8300 and CX9300F use adjustment program. I have tried this software and this software worked. To run this software without error please follow the tutorial under. I have modified the bat file and I change the name tricks-collections.bat to assist when running program adjustment.
Here How to use this software :
- Download the adjustment program (see under)
- Extrak adjustment you have downloaded
- Go to The extrakded folder then click tricks-collections.bat file
- Now set the date setting in you PC to 11 April 2008,
- Run adjustment program by click AdjProg.exe file the click accept
- Click Particular adjustment mode then select destination and printer port then click OK
- Select Waste ink pad counter from the below window and double-click to execute it
- Click [Check] button to check current protection counter’s value.
- Then Click [Initialization] to reset the protection counter to the initial value. Thats all.
- After finishing, you can change the date to normal.
Download Adjustment program for epson CX8300
Download Adjustment program for epson CX9300F