Before run adjustment program, follow this steps :
- Delete all folder in C:\Adjustment Program\
- Delete all registry key in : HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE | SOFTWARE | EPSON | PTSG |
- Then change the date setting at computer accord with adjustment program type
For example I use adjustment program for epson C90 (resetter epson C90).
- Extraks adjustment program, then go to the extraded folder.
- Click menu then select detail ( setting windows Explorer to detail view)
- View date modified the AdjProg.exe ( date setting = date modified ), for AdjProg.exe epson C90 is 11/07/2007 (11 July 2007)
- Then before re-run adjustment program, change the setting to 11 July 2007
- Double click the clock in the systray or click Start – Control Panel then select “Date and Time”
- Change the date setting to 11 July 2007 (for Adjustment Epson C90) – apply – Ok
- Now re-run the Adjustment Program, if you do not see error message, you have success running adjustment program.